Why Nails?

For 40 odd years I have been a dedicated nail biter, then I just up and quit. Now I am obsessed with nails, and polish and all that lovely stuff.So this is just a blog about my nails, a record of the mani's I do, and maybe some cool stuff I find elsewhere.

Wednesday 4 July 2012

Lilac...nope still not doing it for me.

I love Lilac as a colour....it however does not like me, clearly blue toned pinks in a light polish..or clothes..are not for me.
However, I have a job interview tomorrow so needs must and pale polish it is. Well as pale as I can stand anyway.


It also makes my cuticles look even worse than they usually are :(.
never mind, this is Models Own Lilac Dream, unlike some pales, it was opaque in one coat, and went on beautifully, it must have known I wasn't impressed with the colour on me. I do not like the way pale colours always look like the have a dark border on me, like I have missed a bit.
I am sure however that if it survives the nervous chewing tomorrow it will make a nice base for some spicing up with nail art later on.
Wish me Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment