Why Nails?

For 40 odd years I have been a dedicated nail biter, then I just up and quit. Now I am obsessed with nails, and polish and all that lovely stuff.So this is just a blog about my nails, a record of the mani's I do, and maybe some cool stuff I find elsewhere.

Friday 29 June 2012

Chameleons BarryM

Three New BarryM's came out this month, so I used some saved points and splurged on all three today.
These lovely foils change colour when you add a clear topcoat, making it east to do some nice designs.
This one is Chameleon Pink, with a strip of Pink Silver Glitter down the middle, and one side top coated to show the changed colour. The glitter also causes the colour change and adds a nice sparkle.



 I cant wait to try out the other two, Chameleon Lilac and  Chameleon Blue. I also got a free BarryM Nail Paint for spending over £6 on BarryM products, it's called Retro red, and is gorgeous, so expect to see that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment