Why Nails?

For 40 odd years I have been a dedicated nail biter, then I just up and quit. Now I am obsessed with nails, and polish and all that lovely stuff.So this is just a blog about my nails, a record of the mani's I do, and maybe some cool stuff I find elsewhere.

Monday 11 June 2012

Oh No She Didn't?

Oh yes she did.
No pics today, this is just a short blog post to admit to a cardinal sin...having ordered some more Seche Vite, (because yes I am hooked and getting the large salon top up bottle makes sense) I found  my  half empty bottle is getting a tad gloopy. So rather than spend out for Seche Vite Restore, I used ordinary polish thinners from Sallys. Yes I know , naughty me, but here is the thing...it worked just fine, still dries super fast, and still has a high gloss finish...at a fraction of the cost.

So I am not in the least contrite.

No comments:

Post a Comment