Why Nails?

For 40 odd years I have been a dedicated nail biter, then I just up and quit. Now I am obsessed with nails, and polish and all that lovely stuff.So this is just a blog about my nails, a record of the mani's I do, and maybe some cool stuff I find elsewhere.

Sunday 24 June 2012

The Quest for the Perfect Green...Level Complete

I have been up to London this weekend, a scary prospect for me in itself. It was a wonderful party , full of wonderful people. There were however one or two problems...well four to be exact. Repeated conflicts with my suitcase caused the death of no less than FOUR nails! Now this may seem like a disaster, but to be fair, the tips of all were getting a bit frail, so it's the perfect opportunity to file them back down to beggar all and start again, boy! typing feels odd again.
The weekend itself was only improved upon by a visit to the Grayson Perry exhibition ' The vanity of small differences' at Victoria Miro Gallery , to which my friend Suzanne selflessly took me along with some of her friends....it's a must go see, the Tapestries are wonderful, and the Pottery is....well its inspirational ;)
....and She also gave me This!



TA DA!

Yes! it's the perfect green at last, meet OPI 's Here Today Aragorn Tomorrow, as about a black a green as you can get.
Level Complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment