Why Nails?

For 40 odd years I have been a dedicated nail biter, then I just up and quit. Now I am obsessed with nails, and polish and all that lovely stuff.So this is just a blog about my nails, a record of the mani's I do, and maybe some cool stuff I find elsewhere.

Saturday 9 June 2012

Only One Exam To Go....

Struggling to keep up with blogging at the moment, final week of college and revision up the wazoo, however there is always time to relax with a manicure so I have still been taking the pictures.



Bourjois Violet Bleu with BarryM Lilac Foil Dot design.


 and this is a Revlon scented polish called Gum Drop, lovely colour, nice smell, HATED the polish, 3 coats to opaque, runny, slow to dry, and even after a coat of Seche Vite it dented after an hour.
I did however love the little 3D flowers, which I found in a kiddies nail art kit in my local chemist, £2.50 for 6 little glass vials of different coloured hearts and stars.......Bargain!

In other news I broke  a nail and had to silk wrap it :( but i don't think you can tell which one.

No comments:

Post a Comment