Why Nails?

For 40 odd years I have been a dedicated nail biter, then I just up and quit. Now I am obsessed with nails, and polish and all that lovely stuff.So this is just a blog about my nails, a record of the mani's I do, and maybe some cool stuff I find elsewhere.

Friday 15 June 2012

MOAR VAMPING!!!!

Who knew......now remember yesterday when I said I had picked up a half price China Glaze for £3.96?
This is it.


 Unlike the No7 from yesterday although the colour is similar, this one has a slight sheen, but it covers beautifully in 1, yes 1 coat! unlike the No7 which took 3 to opaque. The downside was despite a topper of Seche Vite it was slow to dry, I wrecked one 10 minutes later and had to redo. It is called Loft-y Ambitions and it is Vamp-a-Licious!

No comments:

Post a Comment