Why Nails?

For 40 odd years I have been a dedicated nail biter, then I just up and quit. Now I am obsessed with nails, and polish and all that lovely stuff.So this is just a blog about my nails, a record of the mani's I do, and maybe some cool stuff I find elsewhere.

Wednesday 20 June 2012

Plainly Delicious!

I am going to a party at the weekend, this is not something that happens often, so BIG effort made. you are probably going to wonder why the plain mani, but it's because of the shoes. Ever since seeing the Wizard of Oz.Moosh has always owned Ruby slippers, its a thing...whatever I wear...Red shoes...or a variant of red. This particular pair, which took 3 days to find, are Coral Red, within ten minutes i will be in blinding pain, cos  I cant do heels these days but , they have heels, not particularly high, but anything over 5cm is high. The Polish matches..............perfectly..........always a GOOD day when that happens.


This Is Revlon 's Delicious from the Colourstay range



..and these are the shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment