Why Nails?

For 40 odd years I have been a dedicated nail biter, then I just up and quit. Now I am obsessed with nails, and polish and all that lovely stuff.So this is just a blog about my nails, a record of the mani's I do, and maybe some cool stuff I find elsewhere.

Monday 18 June 2012

Upscale Fishy Tale

Having the day off today I had plenty of time to indulge in a mani I have been planing for a while. So out came the dotting tool and some foil polish and visions of mermaids tails flashing in the sun as they dive beneath the waves. Yes I know mermaids don't exists, stop being a party pooper!


This is a 4 colour job, the base is Models Own Beetlejuice, and then I alternated BarryM's Foil Effects Silver and Gold with their Silvery Lilac.This takes ages, but is simple to do, just start dotting at the cuticle end, and alternate all the way to the free edge, overlapping as you go, try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment