Why Nails?

For 40 odd years I have been a dedicated nail biter, then I just up and quit. Now I am obsessed with nails, and polish and all that lovely stuff.So this is just a blog about my nails, a record of the mani's I do, and maybe some cool stuff I find elsewhere.

Saturday 16 June 2012

The Search For the Perfect Green Continues...

This sadly is not it, it would be if it was a plain colour, but is a micro-fine glitter, beautiful in its own way.


Meet Revlon's Rain Forest, a lovely dark green with micro fine sparkles. Application was a bit patchy sadly, so it took a good 2 coats to opaque, but it has a nice brush which made up for it, not as wide as the Rimmel but flat. Float a coat of Seche Vite on and Voila!

The search for the illusive darkest green however goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment