Why Nails?

For 40 odd years I have been a dedicated nail biter, then I just up and quit. Now I am obsessed with nails, and polish and all that lovely stuff.So this is just a blog about my nails, a record of the mani's I do, and maybe some cool stuff I find elsewhere.

Thursday 14 June 2012

Vamping.....you know you want to

Most nail polish afficianadoes ( for that read nutters) will admit at some point, they like to *vamp*, there is nothing better than fingertips dipped in dried blood, and if you have  label complex there is only one place to go, Chanel Rouge Noir. If you cant or wont pay £27 for a nail polish you look for a dupe....found one. I was as usual looking for the ultimate green, no glitter, no sheen, just a pure dark forest green...failed again, although I got  close, as I was buying another failure, and I had a £5 voucher I spent £2 on Temptress... dried blood personified.






No comments:

Post a Comment