Why Nails?

For 40 odd years I have been a dedicated nail biter, then I just up and quit. Now I am obsessed with nails, and polish and all that lovely stuff.So this is just a blog about my nails, a record of the mani's I do, and maybe some cool stuff I find elsewhere.

Sunday 20 May 2012

That was a week, that was....

After a week of Horrendous Homework I haven't had a chance to blog, let alone do a manicure, endlessly tapping away at the laptop is not conducive to nice nails...and I bit my cuticles again...stress is a nail killer.
However there are a couple of pics of Mani's I managed midweek before the deadline panic set in, and tonight I will treat myself.


This is Rimmel's Aye Aye Sailor, a deep deep dark blue, almost black and lovely, looks great as a ruffian mani over Models Own Mystic Mauve foil effect polish.
and yes BarryM again, this is Denim, although its top coated here its a semi matte finish normally, a really lovely denim blue muted holo sparkle finish. BarryM silver foil special Effects for the signature swirls.

 now I know I have said in the past I am not a 'blue' person, but the fantastic range of darker blues and iridescent blues this season are slowly converting me.

No comments:

Post a Comment