Why Nails?

For 40 odd years I have been a dedicated nail biter, then I just up and quit. Now I am obsessed with nails, and polish and all that lovely stuff.So this is just a blog about my nails, a record of the mani's I do, and maybe some cool stuff I find elsewhere.

Friday 11 May 2012

Jelly Sandwich

I know you thought you were going to get a Glitterganza after deliveries yesterday, but It didn't happen, instead I took my favorite red Bourjois Red Diva and made a nice jelly, then made a glitter sandwich with the Kleancolor Chunky Holo Bluebell.


Bourjois is one of the few brands that does a red I really like, not that the jelly does it justice, but it was perfect for the glitter sandwich, the holo performed beautifully leaving dazzling specks of red and lilac peeping through.

Prior to this I needed to do a glitter clean again, now you will have seen the glitter removal tutorial I posted previously, but I am a real fidget and doing nothing for 15 minutes is practically impossible unless I am asleep, so I took the idea a step further...disposable gloves, trickier to do than tin foil, but meant I could touch things while the nails cleaned off.



 15 minutes later and perfect removal.

No comments:

Post a Comment