Why Nails?

For 40 odd years I have been a dedicated nail biter, then I just up and quit. Now I am obsessed with nails, and polish and all that lovely stuff.So this is just a blog about my nails, a record of the mani's I do, and maybe some cool stuff I find elsewhere.

Sunday 27 May 2012

Raspberry Ripple

ProTip: do not go shopping with your mother when trying to avoid buying nail polish. having already spent my monthly limit in one go online for some delicious China Glaze polishes, I was determined not to buy any more for the rest of the month...Cue my mother and a trip to Superdrug. Mua polish £1 a pop is tempting enough but having a 3 for 2 offer on was just evil....had to be done.

This is Shade 3..they don't seem to have colours, but this is a nice muted Raspberry.

 
..and of course with the sun out it was crying out for some holographic pepping up, so it got a coat of Ma.nish.ma Way Out Fuscia.


Summer is totally here.

No comments:

Post a Comment