Why Nails?

For 40 odd years I have been a dedicated nail biter, then I just up and quit. Now I am obsessed with nails, and polish and all that lovely stuff.So this is just a blog about my nails, a record of the mani's I do, and maybe some cool stuff I find elsewhere.

Sunday 6 May 2012

BarryM Rocks My World

Ok so now we have caught up a bit, lets check out today's mani. I went shopping for pork this morning, I found pork, but a slight detour into superdrug sent me home with a handful of BarryM's again. I completed the foils set and started on these:
Black Multi Glitter 333
Silvery Lilac 324
Copper 335
I also picked up Denim 325 but 4 colours on one nail as a gradient was kicking the arse out of it even for me.
Base coat was the Black Multi, the other two were sponged on, which always surprises me as to how easy and quick it is to get an awesome effect.
Now this is not a great photo, I will try for a better one tomorrow, we are seriously in need of some sun down south before I get my Holo's out.

hard to see the colours, but let me tell you , Katniss Everdeen! eat your heart out.

No comments:

Post a Comment