Why Nails?

For 40 odd years I have been a dedicated nail biter, then I just up and quit. Now I am obsessed with nails, and polish and all that lovely stuff.So this is just a blog about my nails, a record of the mani's I do, and maybe some cool stuff I find elsewhere.

Sunday 6 May 2012

Introduction

Now , Obviously, seeing as this is a new blog, there will be a few catch up pictures that I have prepared earlier.......Blue Peter style. So please bear with me, as it says in the description, this is a self indulgent record of my nails and the art I like to do on them.
Now you will not find false nails on my hands, I am not a fan on myself, love them on others though. No...these nails are all mine, growed 'em myself, complete with breaks, flakes and tears, so this will be a nail journey in the raw.

No comments:

Post a Comment