Why Nails?

For 40 odd years I have been a dedicated nail biter, then I just up and quit. Now I am obsessed with nails, and polish and all that lovely stuff.So this is just a blog about my nails, a record of the mani's I do, and maybe some cool stuff I find elsewhere.

Monday 7 May 2012

Glitter Gerrof!

Yes I know it's Bank Holiday Monday, but there will be no Mani today...shock!
The thing is ii like last nights so much I am keeping it, not quite a first but nearly, and I have actually extended it to my toes. It looks awesome although my toenails are not as recovered as my fingernails ( no, I did not bite my toenails, ewwww, did pick at them though)
I only did two colours on the toes, as three was hard to fit on, the main problem was removing the old pedi which was layers and layers of foil and glitter, looked great but a real bugger to remove.
This is why I am not a glitter girl, but I may have found a solution. I am sure all you nail crazies out there already know this, but I am going to share it anyway, because it worked a treat.

How to remove glitter nail polish

with gratitude to

Sarahlouise1986 over at Spellbinding Nails

No comments:

Post a Comment