Why Nails?

For 40 odd years I have been a dedicated nail biter, then I just up and quit. Now I am obsessed with nails, and polish and all that lovely stuff.So this is just a blog about my nails, a record of the mani's I do, and maybe some cool stuff I find elsewhere.

Tuesday 22 May 2012

It's all about the Bees

Sometimes it just for the sheer fun of it, sometimes it's for a point...there is nothing I like better than combining the two.
It's spring and nothing could be more apt than this mani that's been floating around the internet and I was keen to try, and as the Campaign to save Bees is in need of all our support, I thought now is the time.
Base Coat is BarryM Blue Moon, another pale, tad patchy, but opaque in two good coats, sealed with a coat of Seche Vite to give a good base for the art work using striping pens.
Please visit the link and show your support.

http://www.helpsavebees.co.uk/bee-intro.html





No comments:

Post a Comment